PTFE Parts - Applications & Industries
Applied Plastics Technology's Teflon™ PTFE compression molding & custom CNC machining produces components that meet the challenge of many applications in a variety of markets.
Made-to-order compression molded Teflon™ PTFE & custom CNC machined plastic parts are our specialties. Our goal is to deliver the highest quality precision machined plastic components, made to your print specifications, at our lowest cost and delivered on time.
Industries & applications include:
- General Industrial PTFE Components
- Chemical Handling such as Valve Bodies, Seats & Seals, Balls and Pump Parts
- Semiconductor Processing Industry including custom Labware and Tools
- PTFE Containers, Funnels and Molds for Pharmaceutical & Biotech research
- Parts for Food Processing Equipment (using PTFE approved for food contact)
- Packaging Equipment
- Compressor Parts
- Electronics & Appliances
- Textile Machinery
- Office Equipment
APT manufactures made-to-order high performance, high quality engineered plastic components including:
- PTFE Ball valve seats, piston rings, seals, lips, cups.
- PTFE bearings, bushings, wear strips
- Diaphragms, insulators, lantern rings, V-rings, gaskets, washers, balls
- Custom PTFE labware including wafer dippers, containers & process vessels
- Low quantity PTFE parts and assemblies for university & commercial research projects.
- Molded PTFE - Basic Shape material: PTFE Rod, Blocks, Plates and Tubes
- Teflon™ PTFE Balls - Available in Virgin Grade, PTFE Compounds (Glass-filled, Stainless Steel-filled, Carbon/Graphite-filled and several other blends), Modified PTFE (Chemours NXT & Dyneon TFM grades), and colored or speckled balls.
- PTFE Silver Strip Suspension Cradles for ASTM-D7671-10, Procedure A
Call us today at (800) 752-7082 to discuss your made-to-order part or use our "Request A Quote" form to present your inquiry details.
Teflon™ is a trademark of THE CHEMOURS COMPANY FC, LLC used under license by Applied Plastics Technology, Inc.
PTFE Valve Seats for ball valves used in chemical handling
PTFE Parts used for electrical generation & distribution
PTFE components used by the Gas & Oil Industry
PTFE Wafer Dippers & custom containers for semiconductor and a variety of other R&D applications.